1. The United States is a CORPORATION, incorporated February 21, 1871 in order to provide a government for the District of Columbia. FORTY FIRST CONGRESS. SESSION III. CH. 61, 61 1871 (page 419)
2. According to the Uniform Commercial Code, UCC9 – 307 (h), The location of the United States is the District of Columbia. Uniform Commercial Code, UCC9 – 307 (h) – scroll down to section 9-307 and look for (h) about 1/3 of the way down the page.
3. The federal jurisdiction of the United States as defined by the Constitution for the United States of America (Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17) is not to exceed ten square miles of the District of Columbia. Constitution for the United States of America, Article 1, Section 8
4. The “United States” is defined by the United States Code is a federal corporation.
United States Code (Cornell University) 28 USC § 3002 – Definitions
5. Your birth certificate is a security traded on the stock exchange.
To check for yourself: go to www.fidelity.com Click on ‘Research’. Click on ‘Quotes’. Click on ‘Symbol Look Up’ or go to ‘Find Symbol’ Type in your Birth Number on the Birth Certificate with the dashes (e.g. 156-88-102939). Make sure the top two drop-down menus are ‘MUTUAL FUND’ and ‘FUND NUMBER’ BEFORE you perform the search to find out who is trading on the FUND for the Birth Certificate. Click on the Initialed Trading Company name under ‘SYMBOL’. This will give you all of the trading information about who is trading on the fund that the birth certificate is a part of. This document was created when you were an infant. Commercial laws allow for you to cancel and rescind this simple contract—UCC3-203—and to make a Claim in recoupment.
(Reparations) for fraud committed upon you when you were and infant (See UCC 3-305).
6. Many governments are registered as CORPORATIONS at the SEC – Washington D.C. US. Securities and Exchange Commission.
7. Executive Order 13307, signed in 1997 by President Clinton. Section b.) where “capital” is defined as “physical capital and intangible or human capital.” Our human energy backs the U.S. Corporation financial system.